Adella French Blue Peony Linen Cushion
or 4 payments of $18 with Afterpay
Adella French Blue Peony Linen Cushion – Handmade in Australia
Our Adella French Blue Peony Linen Cushion is a moody new twist on the botanical trend so huge right now.
Monet’s Garden in Giverny, France is full to the brim with stunning Peony Roses. This particular flower was captured during a visit to the famous garden in early Spring.
The garden was in full bloom while we were there & the scent was delicious. It was an amazing experience and we feel we have captured the essence of the adventure in this beautiful cushion.
Enjoy the magic of the peony rose all year round at home with our brand new Adella French Blue Peony Linen Cushion.
Made in luxurious 100% Linen, digitally printed and then Handmade in Sydney, it features white piping trim to give that high-end look. The invisible zip closure allows for easy care of your cushion cover. We pride ourselves on the level of quality of our cushion covers.
- 100% Linen finished with white piping trim.
- Handmade in Sydney Australia using Australian digitally printed fabric.
- Measurements: 45cm x 45cm – we recommend a 50cm x 50cm square cushion insert
- Warm Hand Wash Only – washing in this way will help retain the colour vibrancy
- Invisible zip closure – to allow for easy insert removal for cleaning
In stock (can be backordered)